Monday 16 January 2012

LOTD: Hippie Hipster.

Here's my makeup look from Friday, nothing dramatic just something easy for work.  My sister reckons I look like a hipster in these glasses!  They are prescription lenses, but owing to my round face, I don't suit a small frame.  Never mind!  I like my hair like this.  I've banished the straightners of late, I usually let my hair dry naturally and clip in my extensions and away to go!  It looks a little more than that but it genuinely takes me all of 7 minutes haha.



FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in DESERT BEIGE
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in the brown shade (I forget the name - for my brows)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in STEREO ROSE
NARS Highlighter in ALABATROSS
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in GIVE ME SUN


EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Au Natural Palette: TAUPE on the lid, MOSS in the crease
MAC Shadowy Lady in the outer V
MAC pigment in VANILLA for highlight and inner corner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in SABBATH
Clinique High Impact Curl Mascara in BLACK




LIPS:

No7 Protect and Perfect lipcare
NYX lip liner in PINKY
OCC Lip Tar in Memento
Lipcote
MAC Lip Gelee in Luxure



In hinndsight I can see these pictures and all too clear - unfortunately early mornings aren't giving us all that much light yet here in Wales!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday - it's still the weekend for me!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely- what an enviable eye shape you have! Here's to sun-shinier days soon!

    ReplyDelete